Monday, November 9, 2009

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!




Well by far the best day for our Angel Baby yet!!! The breathing tube is out- she is breathing on her own and do great!!! The chest tube is out!!! She is back on breast milk only- tolerating it well!!! She is back to 1lb 11oz.
Psalm 30
1I will exhalt you , O Lord,
for you lifted me from the depths
and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
2O Lord my GOD, I called to you for help
and YOU HEALED ME.
3O Lord, you brought me up from the grave,
you spared me from going down to the pit.
4Sing to the Lord, you saints of His;
praise HIS HOLY NAME.
5For His anger lasts only a moment,
but His favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may remain for a night,
but rejoicing comes in the morning.
11YOU turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my scakcloth and clothed me in joy,
12that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
Oh LORD my GOD, I WILL GIVE YOU THANKS FOREVER.

8 comments:

Annette Luna said...

Thank you Jesus is right. He is so awesome. She looks so alert. It's amazing!!! We'll continue praying.

Blessings,

George & Annette Luna

Anonymous said...

Praise The Lord!!! That's all I can manage to say right now...
RL

Anonymous said...

i hope she grows up to be as beautiful as her mother.( what a beautiful baby girl awwwww so cute baby*)*love*lexi*

Anonymous said...

We check every day and every chance we can to see how she is doing and check on her progress... We're Praying...and Praying hard...and will keep Praying.......

Psalm 27:1

John,Gris, and Anthony Galvan.
we love you guys....hope to see you soon

Beth W said...

Thank you for posting every day. I anxiously check each night hoping for an update...especially praying for updates like this!! Praise God!

Dan&Cari said...

Well I have such tears of happiness in my eyes this morning as I read the good news and share it with all my friends praying for that very beautiful girl and her mom and family. May our lords blessings continue upon you all. much love. Dan & Cari

Freezing Cold Midwest! Chicago,IL said...

YEA!!! Thankyou Jesus is right!
Everyday Pavo and I read Emmas' blog, we check it so much we all programmed to our phns so we can go right to it! lol Our prayers are neverending for you Emma(and mommy & daddy) With lots of Love Always,
Pavo/Crystal
&
Carlos Carmen Cassie Cayliana Titos!

Kelly said...

Praise the LORD!
Still praying...
Kelly and the rest of the Parkers!